Why Bike Doctor Mobile
- Market Growth & Demand for Convenience and Service – Cycling is an $81B industry and growing, tremendous support for growth of the sport for recreation, commuting and fitness from investors, municipalities, tech companies. Traditional bike service and maintenance in a local bike shop is inconvenient for our busy target demographic. Our customers are willing to pay a premium for convenience – as evidenced by growth in grocery and meal delivery, mobile pet grooming, even transportation options like Uber.
- Simple Business Model – Minimal overhead (no rent or employees), Extremely flexible – you set your own hours, Simple service offerings with additional revenue opportunity through parts sales. Online scheduling for customers is seamless and allows you to manage your time accordingly. Your custom-designed and fully-equipped Bike Doctor Mobile van allows you to conduct simple repairs and maintenance on site, and to pick up customer bikes for more extensive work as time allows. You can provide service to individuals by online appointment, or to a larger group like an office, condo building or team. Employers and Real Estate Developers looking to differentiate their offering with convenient perks love Bike Doctor Mobile’s on-site service. Lastly, you will partner with race and event organizers to provide on-site bike support and service- another tremendous volume opportunity. All of this without paying monthly rent on a bricks and mortar store, or paying employees to man the shop on a slow weekday in winter.
- Extensive Start Up Support and Training by Industry Veterans – As a Bike Doctor Mobile Franchisee, you will receive extensive start up support and training, as well as ongoing support – giving you every possible edge for success. Bike Doctor Mobile corporate is continually growing expanding services and support to franchise partners, vetting vendors, building and promoting the Bike Doctor Mobile brand and staying up on industry trends. We’re in this together- your success is our success, and we believe that the most valuable improvements and innovations to franchise systems most often come from franchisees who are living their business, day in and day out. We will respect your autonomy as a business person who knows his or her local market best, but will give you valuable insight and best practices from decades in the business. We’ve made all the mistakes in the past so that you don’t have to!
- Turn-Key Start Up – From securing and building out your van to business licenses, technology and grand opening, you will follow our step-by-step process for a successful business launch.
- Technology Infrastructure and Online Booking – No need to invest in an expensive web designer or huge software fees to administer your business. We will provide you with a website, email accounts and simple online scheduling software to run your business from virtually anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
- Vendor Relationships – Breaking into the bike business means establishing yourself as a credible retailer in order to secure vendor accounts. With Bike Doctor Mobile, those relationships are already in place, and suggested opening inventories are provided. You will have a simple means for getting parts and items you need for repairs or sale for customer, and a solid financial model to maximize your margin on these goods.
- On-site Training – At our headquarters in Maryland, you will spend an intensive week on-site with our Founders and franchise team, learning what it takes to run a successful mobile bike franchise. From customer service training to forecasting and cash management, you will benefit from the insights and best practices honed by bike industry veterans.
- Marketing Support: Website, Social Media and Advertising Resources – You are seeking more freedom and flexibility to do what you love- chances are, that might not be marketing or ad design. We are building a national brand and have invested in the resources you need to promote your business in print, online and in social media. You’ll have a library of materials at your fingertips and will receive marketing and social media training.